Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Oceanzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- looks available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Swans are in the same bird family as ducks and geese. It contains six different races, which are among the largest flying birds that exist today.
Swans live almost exclusively in the temperate zone, while some are migratory. This animal has a clumsy gait on land, while it is rather majestic while swimming. It feeds mainly on aquatic plans, stems, and earthly roots. The term “Swan Song” refers to the legend that older swans might have a more beautiful singing ‘voice’ and sing more frequently when nearing death.