Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Oceanzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- looks available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
This sleek-skinned mammal can be found in seas all over the world, from tropical to polar climates! There are over 30 species of seals. Although they descended from a land mammal, they spend most of their time in water. They don't get around very well on land due to the fact that their limbs are actually flippers that make them fantastic, quick swimmers.
Seals eat fish, squid and crustaceans. They can dive and be under water for up to two hours! When they are hunting, they use their whiskers—the vibrations in the whiskers tell them how far away their prey is. Seals are intelligent animals and can be taught lots of tricks!