Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Oceanzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- looks available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
Also called the killer whale, this giant, black animal can be found in all oceans, from freezing to tropical climates. They are actually the largest member of the dolphin family. Males are 20 ft to 26 ft long and weigh up to 13,228 lbs! They have a varied diet, eating fish like salmon and tuna, but also seals and sea lions. Orca whales hunt in pods of up to 40. They are very protective of their young, and do not give birth very often—only once every 3-10 years.
These large, beautiful creatures are very intelligent and are commonly seen performing tricks and wowing crowds in aquarium shows.