Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Oceanzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- looks available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
These playful animals are loved by humans and are one of the most intelligent species of animals. Dolphins are mammals, and it is thought that they used to live on land and even had legs—50 million years ago! They now roam the waters, eating fish, squids and crustaceans. There are around 40 species of dolphins, living in salt and fresh water, in rivers, seas and oceans. Since dolphins are mammals, they must come up for air—but not as often as humans! They come up every 2-3 minutes.
Dolphins are very apt jumpers, and can leap 30 ft above the water. It is not entirely known if there is a reason that dolphins jump—perhaps to communicate to one another, to see what is above the water, or just simply for the fun of it! These beautiful creatures are a favorite of humans, and there is much that is not known about them. In fact, they may be even smarter than we know!