Each species has a dedicated page on which you can find all sorts of information, in particular:
- a short presentation text to find out more about this species;
- this species' characteristics on Oceanzer;
- the standard capacity that animals of this species have;
- looks available for this species;
- the best players of this species;
- the best groupings for this species;
- statistics about animals of this species;
- some animals of this species: the best animals in terms of capacity, level, those that have received a progress star, those that are for sale...
A species' page also contains different community elements, in particular:
- players who like this species;
- groups that are talking about this species;
- discussions about this species on the forums.
The comparison between the capacity of the best animals of a certain species and the species' standard capacity allows you to measure its progress: the wider the gap, the more advanced this species is in the game.
Some very wide progress gaps can exist between species, especially depending on the number of players who have animals and groupings of this species.
Always show this help
These beautifully colored fish exist in over 100 species, in fresh and saltwater. In freshwater, they originate in the Amazon basin, and in saltwater, in the southern hemisphere. Angelfish are carnivores and herbivores, depnding on the species. They eat plankton, insects, worms, shrimp and larvae. The predators of angelfish include birds, large fish and marine mammals.
Angelfish are popular aquarium fish. They are intelligent, and when kept in aquariums, they are thought to recognize their owners!